To ensure compliance with the POCSO Act and safety of school children in general, it is proposed to constitute a committee under the guidance of the Principal to look after the safety of the students and women staff against any sexual offence within the school and hostel premises.
A child and women abuse monitoring committee, consisting of the following members are hereby constituted under the POCSO Act.
|#||Name of Member||Designation|
|1.||Ms. Pranati Pattnaik||Librarian|
|2.||Mr. Ganesh Prasad Kanaujia||Headmaster|
|3.||Ms. Seema Duggal||Headmistress|
|4.||Ms. G Kavya||Teacher|
|5.||Ms. Sushma Ganesh||Office Assistant|
The prime responsibilities of the committee would be to ensure:
- Conduct of in-house induction sessions on gender sensitization;
- Appropriate training for staff to address their responsibilities to protect children from abuse
- Conduct of police verification and psychometric evaluation of all staff and non-teaching staff like bus drivers, conductors, peon, etc.
- Monitoring the School and Bus CCTV Cameras
- Interaction with Parents to address safety needs of students
- Control access to school and hostel buildings by outsiders and monitor visitors.