The school has its own fleet of air conditioned buses which are available for its students as per the availability of the seats. For details of bus route please consult the transport in-charge. The following rules will be observed:
- The charge per pupil per month or any part of the month thereof will depend on the distance from where the pupil is commuting to school. The bus charges are mentioned in the fee structure shown on page … The school does not entertain any request for changes in bus stops or bus route to suit individual conveniences.
- A notice of one calendar month is required for discontinuation of bus facility by a student.
- Students availing bus facility are expected to be on the proper side of their bus stop at least five minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time of the bus.
- Students waiting for the buses should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- The buses will not wait for late comers.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until the bus has come to a complete stop.
- All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher. The list of stops will be prepared keeping in view the convenience of bus riders and is subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around the bus. The riders must not have any part of their body out of the windows.
- Object of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by their negligence or deliberate act.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Shrieking, shouting or any unruly behaviour is never expected of the students. If they are found to be indulging in any indisciplinary activities in the bus, the bus services may be withdrawn.
- The driver should not be distracted for any reason.
- The student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses and any violation of rules should be reported to the Principal.
- Students availing bus facility must carry their Bus Pass everyday and board the bus they are entitled to board.